Thursday, 16 August 2012

Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin Part 1.




















Hai dear Nurul Iffah Nordin. So here I just wanna wish Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin. This post is just for you only memandangkan I've made so much mistakes with you. Banyak nyaaaa salah sampai tkterkira. Pheww dah lama nak mintak maaf ni. Since before trial lagi. Tapi perasaan malu menguasai diri. Hm I hope we can forget the pass but if you won't, I don't mind. This eid I just wanna make sure that I really ask your forgiveness so I can celebrate raya happily. So if you won't forgive me, I won't mind. As long I've ask your forgiveness. So sorry for everything. No more argue please? Happy Eid Mubarak. Good luck PMR. I wish you all the best. After this holidays, I've something for you. Something special. Just hope you'll not throw it into dustbin. Goodbye dear my almost lover, xoxo.


Biaraahhhhh Blog Aku Bukan Blog Kau :P Hahahahahah

Copyright @ Segala Yang Diceritakan Di Atas Adalah Hak Rasmi Kepunyaan SOFEA NAJLAA