Hai mokk . Amacam cuti ? Best ? Tak ? Padan muka tkbest :P Hihi okay everyone , let me introduce her first . Maybe ada yang dah kenal or maybe ada yang tkkenal . So whatever .
Her name is Nurul Nadiah binti Sujohno . She is an awesome girl since 26 Jun 1997 and dream to be a great doctor . She loves blue colour . And already taken by someone that I can't mention his name . She also had a declared named Musfirah . She loves to eat chocolate where you can found many type of chocolate in her locker . You can found Kit Kat , Cadburry and many more . She is funny and so she is crazy too . But nevermind , I like it . Hewhew . She is my bestfriends , my dormates , my classmates and also my tablemates .
She always woke me up from sleep . She is such an alarm clock to me . She also teach me if I don't understand and order me to finish my homework . She always listen to my problems and always give her shoulder when I need them . And when I'm down , she'll cheering me up . She always know how to light up my world and make me smile .
And that's why I love her so much . It is hard to get a friend like her . So I promise to myself that I'll always take care of her feelings and I'll take a good care of her .
Thank you Allah because give me a good , nice and understanding friend :')
Truly from my heart ,
SOFEA NAJLAA HUSNAN :)
JB029K160 .


